It's my husband, Chris' birthday today! Our 4-year old son, Harvey and I set out to make him a card.

Harvey chose the paper, stamps, ink, and markers that he wanted to use. He chose some sparkly glitter paper for the background and the Lawn Fawn Penguin Party stamp set.

He chose where to place the images (he thought it was so funny to put the penguins on top of things!) and I helped guide him to stamp clearly.

I was amazed at how well Harvey could colour such fine details with my Tombow markers. He really took his time to do a careful job. When he was done, we added some glitter details.

We mounted the card scene onto the glitter paper using foam tape.

Paper: Black glitter paper (CTMH); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Penguin Party, Yeti Or Not (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Markers: N15, N95, 249, 451, 905 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS