Here is a card I made for family to send along with a little housewarming gift.

I started my scene using the Taylored Expressions Masking Circles Stencils. Next, I layered the Lawn Fawn Mountain Stencil + Slimline Simple Grassy Hillside Stencils and ink blended some Prize Ribbon + Salvaged Patina + Rustic Wilderness + Black Soot distress oxide inks.

I coloured up some images from Happy Village and set my car up on the roadway. I added in a sentiment at the bottom from the same set, too.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Happy Village (LF)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH); Black Soot, Prize Ribbon, Rustic Wilderness, Salvaged Patina distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Happy Village (LF)
Stencils: Mountain, Slimline Simple Grassy Hillside Stencils (LF); Masking Circles (TE)
Markers: N15, N75, 451, 847, 977, 993 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS