Loving this colour combo from Pigment Craft Co. of Balsam + Glow + Ficus! I was inspired by this design from Pigment Craft Co. during their March release and couldn't help but recreate it with some alterations.

I used the Hole In My Heart set paired with the Bitty Dot Stencil Set. I wanted a fairly flat card and only popped up the 'more' sentiment using foam squares.

I am LOVING these inks, especially their coverage and bold colour!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Hole in my Heart (PCC)
Ink: Balsam, Ficus, Glow (PCC) 
Dies: Hole in my Heart (PCC)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. The Pigment inks seem to give such a crisp impression! Love this pretty colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS