Be sure to check out my reel on making this card on Instagram! I happen to have a few special people in my life who have a birthday this month, and if you can believe it, all three of them like the colour red! I just had to pull out the Happy Tulips from Studio Katia again and paired them with scripty Happy set.

I first stamped the 'happy' to make sure I had enough room on the card. I then decided to stamp the tulips twice on the bottom of the card. 

I coloured the tulips up with my Tombow markers and then added some black spatters using my black ink.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Happy, Happy Tulips (Studio Katia)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Markers: 195, 249, 856

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS