Here is one of two custom retirement cards I was asked to make this month. This card happens to be for one of my mentor teachers! 

I loved creating this soft palette using Tattered Rose + Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink + Seedless Preserves distress ink. The leaves were stencilled in with Ficus + Monstera ink from Pigment Craft Co.

I wanted to create a larger card for the staff to sign, so I mounted my Spring Mix onto some Gold Foil paper. The shininess of it doesn't come across in the photo! I also created a matching envelope with a gold foil insert. I then mounted my flower scene onto Lawn Fawn Paper Bag cardstock.

Next, I selected two sentiments to pair together from the Pinkfresh Studio Foiled Sentiments. I love how easily these sentiments finish off a card! Happy retirement, Joanna!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Gold Foil (CTMH); Paper Bag (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps & Stencil: Print Shop: Spring Mix (The Greetery)
Ink: Seedless Preserves distress; Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Ficus, Monstera (Pigment Craft Co.)
Accessories: Foiled Sentiments (Pinkfresh Studio)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS