For our second card from the Create With Us: Pool Party class I took last week, we made a beach themed birthday card.

I did not have the new wavy die (although this card design definitely made me want to get it!) so I just used my Stitched Hillside dies to create the water. 

We used Peacock Feathers distress oxide to create the water. For the sky, we inked a piece of watercolour cardstock with Salvaged Patina distress oxide ink and then used the Sunray Stencil and some water to create subtle rays. I really liked this idea and want to try it out on another scene!

I love all of the fun accessories that come with the Pool Party stamp set!

I definitely recommend these free Lawn Fawn classes that pop up after their releases - great tips and fun cards. I got my supplies for these cards from Papercrafter's Workshop. Be sure to check out my other card here.

Paper: Kraft (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Pool Party (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Pool Party, Stitched Hillside (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Sunray (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, 195, 373, 603, 723, 761, 993 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS