Our nephew's birthday is today but we were taking a trip out to see him and his family last month, so I got that banner ready to deliver in person! I have been dreaming up this banner for what seems like months now and finally settled on a design. I started out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners. I knew that I wanted to use Henry's ABCs to spell out our nephew's name so I thought that it would be best to use the smaller banner in the set. I decided to cut the letters out of Noble Fir + Black Licorice cardstock to mount on the stitched circle that is included in the set as well.

Next, I stamped out a bunch of dinosaurs from Rawrsome + Rawr + Rawr Flip Flop and coloured them up with my Tombow markers. I die cut them and then played around with some different layouts on my banner. You can check out my reel putting together this banner on Instagram

Paper: Black Licorice, Kraft, Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Rawr, Rawr Flip-Flop, Rawrsome
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Rawr, Rawr Flip-Flop, Rawrsome, Stitched Party Banners (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N25, N57, N95, 098, 177, 249, 451, 528, 679, 835 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS