I love this new sentiment from Pigment Craft Co. and couldn't wait to create a card with it. I stamped it in Eucalyptus + Glow and then decided to use the dandelion that also comes in this same set.

As I was placing the dandelion image behind my sentiment to decide on placement before I stamped it, I decided that I quite liked the image outline in black. 

I stamped the stem and dandelion fluff flying off in black ink and then used Eucalyptus ink again for the dandelion details.

I used the Bitty Diagonal Stripe stencil with Eucalyptus ink to dress up my background a bit. I popped my main panel up on some foam tape after diecutting with a simple stitched rectangle die I had in my stash.   

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Eucalyptus, Glow (Pigment Craft Co.); Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Dandelion Wishes (Pigment Craft Co.)
Dies: Dandelion Wishes (Pigment Craft Co.); Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Bitty Diagonal Stripe (Pigment Craft Co.)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS