I came across the most gorgeous colour palette on The Greetery tulips created by designer, Dana Kirby. I noticed that the inks used happened to be from Pigment Craft Co. so I decided to give it a try!

I diecut the tulip bouquet first and then stamped my images using Fir + Glow + Rosewood + Lagoon inks. 

Next, I decided I wanted to mount the bouquet onto some Toffee cardstock from Taylored Expressions. It needed a bit of interest though, so I stamped the Fond of Foliage background stamp in Jade ink. Then, I mounted the bouquet using some foam squares.

I liked the look of that background so much I thought it would look amazing on the flap of the envelope, too! Luckily I had a matching envelope in the same colour of paper handy :).

Paper: Toffee (Taylored Expressions); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Flower Market Bouquet, Fond of Foliage, Sentiment Suite: Thank You (The Greetery)
Ink: Fir, Glow, Jade, Rosewood, Lagoon (Pigment Craft Co.); Black (CTMH)
Dies: Flower Market Bouquet (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS