Sadly, I have needed quite a few sympathy cards this month. I have also been needing to make up a batch of plantable sympathy cards to send up to Fullfill, so I made up a batch up these. I pulled out the Budding Beauties Summer set from The Greetery and chose the peony sprig.

I used inks from Pigment Craft Co. and absolutely love the coverage it gives on the plantable paper. Sage + Fir ink was used for the leaves and then Glow + Rosewood ink for the booms. 

I put together a sentiment using Cotton Comforts. The scripty font is so beautiful!

Stamps: Budding Beauties Summer, Cotton Comforts (The Greetery)
Ink: Fir, Glow, Rosewood, Sage (Pigment Craft Co.); Black (CTMH)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS