A few months ago I made up a simple card using this gorgeous script from Pigment Craft Co. I liked the design but decided to tweak it a bit.

I just loved the look of the sentiment bold in Balsam ink. I decided to position it this time so that the heart was cutoff to make the design a bit more gender-neutral.

I stuck in the 'birthday wishes' at the bottom of the large font in Ficus ink. I turned the dots around this time and made them parallel to the main sentiment.

Finally, I mounted my white panel onto some Toffee cardstock from Taylored Expressions. This card can be found at Fullfill up in Kimberley!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
Stamps: Best Ever, Wish Upon a Dandelion (Pigment Craft Co.)
Ink: Balsam, Ficus (Pigment Craft Co.)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS