I couldn't wait to play with the Lovely Silhouettes set from The Greetery and decided to make my first card using a distress oxide blend.

I decided on a colour combo that reminded me of late summer: Ripe Persimmons + Fossilized Amber + Villainous Potion. I used the Masking Stencils - Rectangle from Taylored Expressions to create a rectangle blend in the centre of my white card.

I used one of the smaller flower silhouettes in the set to stamp in black ink over the blended background.

I added in the 'Congratulations' sentiment from the set underneath. These cards can be found at Fullfill up in Kimberley!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Lovely Silhouettes (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmons, Villainous Potion distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stencil: Masking Stencils - Rectangle (Taylored Expressions)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS