It's our nephew's 7th birthday this week and I couldn't wait to pull out this Layered Construction Trucks stencil set from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started out with some distress oxide inks - Fossilized Amber + Hickory Smoke + Vintage Photo. The smaller details are Fired Brick + Black Soot distress inks.

Next, I mounted my stencilled background onto a piece of Lawn Fawn Fake Tan cardstock using some foam tape.

I thought about using a sentiment but then went with just having the number on the card so that I didn't take away from any of the fun background! I used a Close To My Heart number die to cut out the number '7' in Barn Red a few times and glued them together to give the number some dimension.

Paper: Barn Red, Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Fossilized Amber, Hickory Smoke, Vintage Photo distress oxide; Black Soot, Fired Brick distress (Tim Holtz)
Stencil: Layered Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh)
Dies: Block Numbers (CTMH)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. So seriously cute! You're going to get a ton of use from this :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS