Here is a thank you card that came together using the lovely Honey Jar stamp set from The Greetery

After layering my honey pot with Fossilized Amber distress oxide ink + Turmeric ink from Pigment Craft Co., I added a topper from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lemon Twist papers and a stamped ribbon using Seedless Preserves distress ink. I thought it would look cute to have the jar of honey sitting on a gingham tablecloth and found the perfect pattern in this paper collection as well.

For my sentiment, I pulled out the Opposites Attract stamps + dies. After stamping out the 'thank you,' I decided to cut out a few and glue them all together so that the sentiment was raised. I added in the 'so very much' below.

To finish off the card, I added in the two sweet bees from the Honey Jar stamp set.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Simple Vintage Lemon Twist (Simple Stories)
Stamps: Honey Jar (The Greetery)
Ink: Seedless Preserves distress; Fossilized Amber, Milled Lavender distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Turmeric (Pigment Craft Co.); Black (CTMH)
Dies: Honey Jar, Opposites Attract (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS