I needed to make up some little girl birthday cards and just had to pull out this sweet Lawn Fawn set.

I wanted to create a magical sky, so I set out to make some pink puffy clouds with the Cloudy stencil and some Saltwater Taffy ink.

I coloured up my images with Tombow markers. I chose a soft pastel rainbow palette. After everything was dry, I added some Prisma Glitter to the bottom of the unicorn's hooves and the horn. Next, I added Chunky Glitter to the fairy's wings.

I decided to make this a mini slimline card and mounted my panel onto some Let It Shine Starry Skies paper. 

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Let It Shine Starry Skies (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: A Little Sparkle (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Saltwater Taffy distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: A Little Sparkle, Large Mini Slimline Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Cloudy (Lawn Fawn)
Glitter: Chunky Glitter, Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 062, 243, 451, 620, 761, 969, 990, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS