I wanted to try out some purple trees using the Pinkfresh Studio Wintry Forest stencil for my friend's birthday card (who happens to love purple).

I wanted to have a nice thick white border around the image, so I decided to create a smaller panel with the stencil. Because of this, I only used stencil #1, #3, #5 for the trees.

I inked up the layers with Milled Lavender + Shaded Lilac +Villainous Potion distress oxide ink. 

Next, I took the final stencil layer (#6) and used some Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust Paste on the bottom layer of trees to add in some sparkly snow. I mounted the forest panel onto some foam tape and adhered it to a white card base. I added in a sentiment from Skiing By and think it's the perfect fit in amongst the trees!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Skiing By (Pinkfresh Studio)
Stencil: Wintry Forest (Pinkfresh Studio)
Ink: Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac, Villainous Potion distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS