I was able to put together some tags for Christmas gifts last week! Our nephews are quite into skiing, so I took out the Pinkfresh Studio Skiing By set.

I had made up some extra Wintry Forest panels in Rustic Wilderness + Bundled Sage distrss oxide. I took out the Sizzix x Tim Holtz Framed Tags and inked one of them up with Rustic Wilderness distress oxide and then put the wintry forest panel through my diecutting machine. I love the effect!

Next, I stamped the skiing bear from the Skiing By set and added in some light grey shadows with my Tombow marker. I added some sparkle to his boots and scarf with my Wink of Stella pen.

Once I mounted the skiing bear onto the tag with foam squares, I felt it needed a little something at the top and I found the perfect addition from an older Hero Arts Open Me set.

I attached the smaller tag together with some ribbon I had in my stash and added some jingle bells!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Skiing By (Pinkfresh Studio); Open Me (Hero Arts)
Ink: Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Framed Tags (Sizzix x Tim Holtz); Skiing By (Pinkfresh Studio); Open Me (Hero Arts)
Stencils: Wintry Forest (Pinkfresh Studio)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS