I managed to plan something ahead of when I needed it! A couple months ago, my friend Tammy lent me some book themed stamps that I could use to make cards for my reading course. I knew I would be needing thank you cards coming up, so I was able to stamp 10 of these out.

I found a book club sentiment from Papertrey Ink that seemed fitting for this fun stack of books!

I stamped the image on Distress Watercolour cardstock and coloured the book stack up with my Tombow markers.

Paper: Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Gotta Have Gingham (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Book Club (PTI); I Love BIG Books (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 025, 133, 451, 772, 933, 990 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS