Stoked to make up another Winnie the Pooh card! I love all of the sentiments that come in this fun set from Unity Stamp Co. and chose to go with the one that the stamp set is named after.

I coloured up the scene using my Tombow markers (exact colours listed below) and then cut out the panel with a stitched rectangle. 

I thought this scene paired perfectly with plaid, so I used some Favourite Flannel panels. I thought the scene worked with several of the papers, so I did up a few different ones.

More finished cards to add to my stash just in time :)!

Christmas Card Count: 54 + 8 = 62

Paper: Favourite Flannel (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Feel the Merry (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N25, N55, N95, 177, 249, 528 847, 947, 977, 990, 991, 992, 993 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS