I wanted to make up some Christmas gift tags to send to our dinosaur-loving nephews, so I took out some dinosaurs I had already coloured up from the Lawn Fawn Rawrsome set. 

I cut out some stitched circle tags out of some favourite flannel paper and then created a little scene with a snowy hillside. I added a santa hat to each of the dinosaurs using a stamp from the Yeti or Not set.

I pieced together some sentiments using stamps from both the Rawrsome + Yeti or Not sets. 

I strung the tags with some twine and added a couple of jingle bells to each. Love how they turned out!

Paper: Favourite Flannel (Lawn Fawn); White glitter cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps: Rawrsome, Yeti or Not (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Forest Backdrop, Stitched Circle Tags, Stitched Hillside Borders, Rawrsome, Yeti or Not (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS