This is the last Christmas card I am making in 2023!

 I made this card especially for our friends who have a cat the boys love named Bagel! 

I knew that I wanted to make a shaker card but this background came around totally by accident! I was using some distress mica stain on a stencil and there was a ton of liquid left on top so I just mopped it up with another piece of cardstock and set it aside to dry. I loved how it turned out!

I then cut out a snowflake in the top part of the card and covered the back with acetate. Using some foam tape, I created a pocket area to add in some shaker embellishments. I then stamped a sentiment onto some vellum and heat embossed it in gold to finish off the card.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Card Count: 82 + 1 = 83

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); Pearlescent Vellum (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Pawsitive Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Unravelled distress mica stain (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Outside In Snowflake, Pawsitive Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N25, N65, 451, 761 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS