Here are some tags I made up for our little friends coloured up to represent their pets!

I coloured up these critters with my Tombow markers and used some Copic Opaque paint to add in some white highlights after it was all dry.

I had some die cut snowflakes already in my stash so I mounted the stockings onto them with some foam squares.

I took coordinating sentiments from the set and heat embossed them in white on some black cardstock using a small rectangle die from the Build-a-Barn set. I added in some twine and jingle bells to finish off the tags!

Paper: Black Licorice, Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Pawsitive Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Build-a-Barn, Outside In Snowflake, Pawsitive Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N25, N65, 451, 761, 847, 879 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS