This beautiful stencil set creates such a lovely warm scene and I just HAD to try it out with the colour palette Betsy used in the product introductions!

I am especially loving the Brushed Corduroy in this colour combo and can't wait to play around with it some more.

These stencil sets provide such an approachable way to mass produce a bunch of cards and I was happy to be able to do just that to finish off my Christmas card stash. It's been so nice to sit down and write my cards out and then go out to deliver them - one of my favourite days of the year!

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Card Count: 72 + 10 = 82

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Antique Linen distress ink; Brushed Corduroy, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Hickory Smoke, Rustic Wilderness distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Christmas Sampler Sentiments (The Greetery)
Stencil: Christmas Sampler (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS