I am so glad I got this set a couple of years ago - it has been put to good use! Our little friend is having a construction themed party this week, so I couldn't help but put together a little construction scene for his birthday card!

I had some pieces already coloured up, so I went about creating my background. I ink blended some Vintage Photo distress oxide ink and added in some spatters from Walnut Stain + Fallen Acorn distress mica stain. I also put in some water droplets. For the sky I blended in some Blue China distress oxide ink.

I wanted to make one of the pieces of equipment move, so I chose to put the bulldozer on a slider at the bottom of the card. I added in a number '3' for the birthday boy's age and used a coordinating sentiment from the stamp set.

Paper: Cranberry, Silver Foil (CTMH); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh); Bold Numbers (CTMH)
Stencils: Slimline Hillside (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, N25, N65, 055, 451, 676, 847, 885, 933, 969, 993 (Tombow)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS