My Uncle Mike is a baseball fan, specifically the Bluejays of course because he grew up in Toronto, so I took out my Spellbinders Game Day Collection to make his birthday card.

I decided to make his age the number on the jersey and added a second white stripe to the sleeves with my white gel pen.

To create the background, I took the Sports Talk embossing folder and spritzed it with some Frozen Fog distress mica stain and ran it through my machine using some white cardstock. I love the shimmer it gives! Then, I took my distressing tool and roughed up the edges a bit. I set the backdrop on a kraft coloured card base and mounted my baseball elements with some foam squares.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice, Blue Jay, Paper Bag, Woodgrain (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: All-Star Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Dies: Athletic Apparel, Jersey Numbers, Sporting Goods (Spellbinders)
Embossing Folder: Sports Talk (Spellbinders)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS