Here is the Valentine I made for Harvey and Alex this year. I wanted to use Mickey and Minnie Mouse because we are going to Disneyland in a couple of months, so this Unity Stamp Co. set was perfect.

I was inspired by the @theunpamperedstamper and her ink blended background, so I set to replicate it on this card. I first stamped and then masked off Mickey and Minnie. Next, I used Lumberjack Plaid + Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink on the top of my panel and then added in some marker dots and white paint spatters. I uncovered the mice and then coloured them up with my Tombow markers.

I added in some white details to Minnie's skirt and bow tie with some Copic Opaque White paint. I heat embossed a coordinating sentiment from the set in white on black paper. 

I set the panel onto a piece of white cardstock and then mounted that onto a red card base. I love the look of it! Below are some more cards I made with this set using some distress spray.

Paper: Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Cherry Pop (Taylored Expressions); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Mousing Around: Hiya Pal (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: Lacy Heart Stackables, Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables,  (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, 055, 725, 847, 856 (Tombow) 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS