It's my crafty friend, Tammy's, birthday this week and I couldn't wait to make up her birthday card!

I took out this sweet Disney set from Unity Stamp Co. along with my distress watercolour pencils and some kraft cardstock and set to work. Tammy taught me how to use my distress watercolour pencils and I absolutely love the look of them on kraft cardstock.

First, before I stamped and coloured, I spritzed the kraft cardstock with some Scorched Timber distress stain spray + Fallen Acorn distress mica stain spray and set it aside to dry. 

Later, I stamped Minnie Mouse onto the kraft paper and then coloured her up using some distress watercolour pencils. I used the Postal Frames die to cut out the panel and then cut other panels out in black and white cardstock. I cut the edge off of the kraft panel and then mounted it onto the black panel. I then placed that panel and the white one onto some sparkle kraft cardstock. I added a coordinating sentiment from the set and heat embossed it in white onto a red heart. Happy Birthday, Tammy!

Paper: Cherry Pop (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Kraft Heavystock, Kraft Sparkle Classic (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Mousing Around: Hiya Pal (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: Postal Frames (The Greetery); Basic Hearts (CTMH)
Sprays: Fallen Acorn distress mica stain, Scorched Timber distress stain spray (Tim Holtz)
Distress Watercolour Pencils: Barn Door, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Picket Fence (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS