I needed to make up some thank you cards for work, and my crafty friend Tammy gave me the perfect stamp set to use! 

I decided to emboss the pencils arranged in a heart in white on a watercolour panel. Next, I took out four distress inks: Picked Raspberry + Seedless Preserves + Mustard Seed + Peacock Feathers. I smeared each distress ink on a clear acrylic block, wet the panel, and then dropped some colour onto the watercolour paper. I loved how it combined to make a rainbow!

I added a coordinating sentiment from the set and added some black and white accents from some patterned paper. I was able to make up 20 of these to use and have some extra on hand!

You can find a reel of my process on Instagram and YouTube shorts!

Paper: Distress Watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: You're Sharp (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Outside-In Stitched Rectangles (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS