I hosted a baby shower this weekend for a family member and this is the card I made her! 

I've been wanting to try out colouring Winnie the Pooh on some kraft cardstock and finally took out my distress watercolour pencils to try! I thought that Wild Honey was the perfect colour for Winnie the Pooh. I used a combination of Victorian Velvet + Saltwater Taffy for Piglet. 

I stamped two coordinating sentiments onto some white cardstock and just cut it out and mounted it on some foam squares. I used papers from the Winnie the Pooh collection from Echo Park and had fun choosing out the designs I wanted to use. I thought the white flowers + the gingham were perfect for a baby card!

The mama-to-be wanted a bagel themed shower, so my friend helped me come up with the idea for a 'Bagels 'n' Babes' banner! My niece helped me create the banner and it was perfect for the bagel bar! I printed off some black and white photos of each of the parents and the baby to add to the display.


 Here's a look at the amazing bagels from Big Bang Bagels in Fernie! SO GOOD!


Paper: Sweet Honeybees, Winnie The Pooh (Echo Park); Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: How Do You Spell Love? (Unity Stamp Co.)
Colour: Peeled Paint, Picket Fence, Saltwater Taffy, Victorian Velvet, Wild Honey distress watercolour pencils (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Wonky Stitched Squares (My Favorite Things)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS