I needed a baby card for some friends as well as some to take up to Fullfill. I couldn't help but take out a Winnie the Pooh set along with my distress watercolour pencils.

I stamped my Winnie the Pooh image onto some kraft paper that was cut out in a stitched rectangle. Next, I took out a Wild Honey distress watercolour pencil to colour up Winnie the Pooh

I then coloured up the honey with Fossilized Amber and the pot with Scorched Timber distress watercolour pencils. 

For the grass, I used a Peeled Paint distress watercolour pencil. I chose a sentiment from The Greetery's Baby Face Sentiments set and then mounted the rectangle onto some coordinating papers from Echo Park.

Paper: Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz); Winnie the Pooh (Echo Park)
Stamps: Sweet Little Smiles (Unity Stamp Co); Baby Face Sentiments (The Greetery)
Colour: Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Scorched Timber, Wild Honey distress watercolour pencils (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Detail Black (Pinkfresh Studio)
Dies: Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS