Here's the latest cute little Christmas set from Unity Stamp Co.! I was able to make up a few of these to add to my stash - yay!

2026 Christmas Card Count = 3 + 4 = 7 

I started off by colouring up the reindeer with my OLO markers. I then fussy cut the reindeer.

Next, I used a scalloped die on some patterned paper and kept both the shape and the outside frame. The reindeer went on top of the shape along with a sentiment.

For an additional card, I stacked several of the frames together and placed another reindeer on the card base.

There is a video tutorial I made:

Paper: Christmas On The Range (Unity Stamp Co.); Bright White (Hammermill)
Stamps: Twinkle Toes (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: BIG Scallops & Rectangles {Nesting Dies}, Scalloped & Stitched Nesting Die Set (Unity Stamp Co.
Markers: BG0.4; C-G0, 1, 7, 9; G1.7; O4.3; OR3.7, 3.8; R1.5, 1.7, 2.2; Y2.0, 2.3; YO2.5 (OLO markers) 

*This post contains affiliate links

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS