I put this card together using one of the blueprint images I coloured up in Ontario with my Aunt. I love the shading you can obtain using the Copic markers! I made this card to give to my husband to celebrate our 6th anniversary today. I even snuck in 6 gumdrops to signify it too ;). I was inspired by the rustic wood and red Cola tray from the inspiration pic over at Fusion as I was choosing my papers for this card. This picture just screams summertime chill to me, which is what I'm looking forward to doing today! Cheers!
Paper - Ruby, Black cardstock, Gold Foil (CTMH), Wood & Notebook basics (Simple Stories);
Stamps - Beer Blueprint (Tim Holtz);
Dies - Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box); Happiness (Verve);
Embellishments - Milk & Cookies Matte gumdrops (YNS).
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Happy anniversary (I'm sure your hubby will be delighted with this fun card)! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, and thanks for playing along with us at Fusion with your awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me.. anything Tim Holtz and I'm happy! Love this masculine cup of suds - now that would make EVERYBODY happy!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS