Cheers to Wine Wednesday :)

I was excited to add some more tags to my growing collection! I loved Svitlana Shayevich's pretty tags on Day 2 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I must admit, when I first looked at them I thought they were gold glitter! That stuck in my head and I set to work to make some tags and the cheers just seemed to go along with the snowflakes. Of course I had to make a wine bottle tag, too, with the cheers die cut! I paired our current favourite wine, Wayne Gretzky Estates Cabernet Merlot from Niagara, with the wine bottle tag.

Paper - Gold and Silver glitter paper; White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Dies - Cheers (MFT); Snowflake Confetti (TE); Holiday Tag Along, Wine Bottle Tag (PTI)

Christmas Tag Count: 7 + 5 = 12
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Really pretty, Allie! I love the wine tag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over your beautiful shimmery tags! I agree: the Wayne Gretzky wine is wonderful! So thrilled you joined the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery! Looking forward to what you'll be sharing next!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Pretty work!...Love that paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS