Follow along with me on Instagram! Check out my latest post below.


|| Day 22: Proud of || I am proud of challenging myself to join #MarchMeetTheMaker with @joannehawker this month ♥️. Many positive things have come from it! For example, earlier this month on Day 11 when talking about #reducingwaste I mentioned that I was interested in #madeincanada #plantablepaper 🌸. Although I had looked before and came up empty-handed I decided to look again and came across @botanicalpaperworks out of Winnipeg, Manitoba! I got my hands on some and am so excited to play around with it. This then led me to finally setup my @officialcricut Cricut Explore Air 2, which I have been very intimidated to try; however, I was pleasantly surprised at how user-friendly it was and have already made a few projects with it - like this tag! Stay tuned to see more wooden tags like this one cut from cherry 🍒 tree prunings out of my family’s orchard 🌳 #heytheremaker #papercrafting #ecofriendly
A post shared by Allie (@allyouneedisloveinthekootenays) on
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love that you found plantable paper! Those little wooden tags are still my favourites :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS