I was asked a little while ago to make some wine themed Christmas cards to sell at a local wine making shop called Kootenay Wine Works. I made some tags earlier as well that were similar to some I made this fall. I am loving this fun Christmas wine sentiment from Two Lips Stamps and used it for my cards and tags. For the card, I painted a wash of iced spruce distress oxide ink over a snowy stencil from The Greetery. I stamped the wine bottle and sentiment in archival black ink and then used my Tombow markers to create a watercolour look.

Paper - Distress watercolor paper (Tim Holtz)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); Iced Spruce distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - Shall we unWINEd? (Unity); White Christmas (Two Lips)
Stencils - Frosty Flakes (The Greetery)



Here are the tags that I made:

Paper - Paper Bag (LF); Black, White Daisy (CTMH)
Stamps - White Christmas (Two Lips)
Dies - Wine Bottle Tag (PTI); Stitched Alpine Snowflakes (Poppy)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS