I needed to make up several thank you cards and thought I would try out the Alphabuds set from The Greetery. I decided to stamp the letters first to get them properly aligned and then diecut the letters out of some gold foil paper from Close To My Heart. It was so fun to build the flowers and vines around the letters afterward. I can't wait to play around some more with this set!


Paper: Black, Olive, Gold Foil (CTMH); Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Olive (CTMH); Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers distress ink (Tim Holtz) 
Stamps: Alphabuds Slim (The Greetery)
Dies: Slim Alphabet, Sentiment Starters, Postal Frames (The Greetery)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS