I had big plans to make some more elaborate Father's Day cards, but with all of the June family events I ended up keeping these fairly simple. I was able to create a fun background using the Big Plans Background stamp from The Greetery. I embossed it in white onto some white cardstock and then ink blended some Faded Jeans distress oxide ink. I kept my ink darker in the corners and lighter in the middle.

I cut out some Shiplap Builder pieces out of Lawn Fawn Paper Bag cardstock and inked it with a bit of Ground Espresso distress oxide. I created my names using Silver Foil paper and the Slim Alphabet. I made six cards with this design for: Dada, Papa, Grandpa, Pop, Great Grandpa, and Uncle.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Paper Bag (Lawn Fawn); Silver Foil (CTMH)
Ink: Faded Jeans distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Big Plans Background (The Greetery)
Dies: Shiplap Builder (The Greetery)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love it, Allie! I didn't know you got that background stamp - it looks amazing with Faded Jeans. Great job getting so many cards done :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS