Ok, I have appreciated Steamboat Willie for a long time now, but after visiting Disneyland, this stamp set was a MUST! 

I decided to try out a black and white version since the cartoon is so embedded in my mind. I took out my grey Tombow markers and set to work.

I edged the image with some Brushed Corduroy distress oxide to give it an aged look.

To finish off the card, I mounted the image on some black cardstock and stamped a 

Paper: Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Mousing Around: Full Steam Ahead (Unity Stamp Co.); Typed Note (CTMH)
Ink: Detail Black (Pinkfresh Studio); Brushed Corduroy distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Markers: N25, N55, N65, N75, N95 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS