I wanted to make some special baby cards to celebrate the arrival of our friends' babies this fall, so I decided to recreate one of my favourite cards from this spring!

This was each of our friends' third baby, so I decided to add in an extra little bear to the design to hold up the moon. I created the moon by blending some Pigment Craft Co. Turmeric ink and adding in some Wink of Stella sparkles afterwards.

I decided to do black bears for our friends on the island because they made me think of all the amazing blackberries all over the island in the summer when we have gone to visit. I did brown bears for our friends who live here.


I ink blended the starry night sky and added in some gold + silver stars using Beam Paints.

Paper: White (Pigment Craft Co.); Solar White (Neenah); Pearlescent Vellum (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Salvaged Patina distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Turmeric (Pigment Craft Co.)
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Frames (CTMH); Stitched Circles (SSS); Den Sweet Den, Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag, Oliver's Stitched ABCs, Puffy Cloud Borders (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Really sweet cards, Allie! I love that you had 3 bears for each family :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS