I got the PinkFresh Studio Skiing By set especially to make some cards to sell in Kimberley. I had been planning on being in a makers market this fall but with that having fell through, I focused on making some skiing themed cards for Fullfill.

Since I was making multiple cards, I wanted to keep my design fairly simple. I thought the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflakes paper would provide a great sky. I used Close To My Heart Charcoal + White Glitter paper for the mountains.

I decided to cut out my animals on regular Neenah Solar White cardstock and just added some accents with my Tombow markers instead of using them for watercolour. I then used my white gel pen to add some accents.

Christmas Card Count: 20 + 4 = 24

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Let It Shine Snowflakes (Lawn Fawn); Charcoal, White glitter (CTMH)
Ink: Black, Clover (CTMH)
Stamps & Dies: Skiing By (PinkFresh)
Markers: N75, N95, 249, 856, 990 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. That green sky is such a great/different idea! I love the retro feel to these.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS