My teaching semester wrapped up this week and I couldn't help but make up these cute little cards for my students! I loved the pun included in the Lawn Fawn Garden Before 'n Afters and decided to design my card around it. I made 18 cards using this design plus some extra that I will be sending up to Fullfill soon.

I stamped the root veggies onto Canson Coldpress Watercolour Paper and then coloured them up with my Tombow markers. I decided on a turnip, beet, and carrot.

I love the little sayings included in the set like "Go You" + "Good luck" and decided to pair one with each card to make it look like the veggies were being encouraging! The speech bubble from the You Got This fit the sayings perfectly.

I decided to add a little blue hue behind each veggie box using Broken China distress oxide ink.

Paper: Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Garden Before 'n Afters, You Got This (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Broken China distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Garden Before 'n Afters, You Got This (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 126, 177, 249, 679, 947, 969, 990 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS