I needed a coordinating card to go with our nephew's farm themed birthday banner, so I set out to make a card using the Lawn Fawn You Goat This stamp set.

I had a few images leftover from the banner that were already coloured up with my Tombow markers and created a simple scene with one of the goats standing on top of a hay bail.

I love the G.O.A.T. sentiments with this set and thought I would create, "Hope your day is the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time)."

I used the largest rectangle in the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and then mounted it on some foam tape on top of the green gingham paper in the Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper pack.

Paper: Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour (Canson)
Stamps: You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 025, 177, 947, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS