Today is our nephew's first birthday! To celebrate, I created a farm animal name banner. 

I coloured up the animals from Lawn Fawn Hay There + You Goat This using my Tombow markers and mounted them onto the Stitched Party Banner pennants. I used Henry's ABCs to cut out the letters in Barn Red and then create a shadow with Black Licorice cardstock. I added in some highlights with my white gelly pen.

Paper: Barn Red, Black Licorice, Kraft, Woodgrain (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolour (Canson)
Stamps: Hay There, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Hay There, Henry's ABCs, Stitched Party Banners, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, N55, N95, 025, 177, 451, 772, 856, 879, 947, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS