I am loving playing around with these mica sprays! I made a tag the other day and loved it so much I wanted to make some cards.

I started by spraying some Distress Watercolour cardstock with both Cocktail Party + Merry Mint distress mica stains. 

After letting it fully dry overnight, I stencilled in a sentiment from the Element Stencils - Christmas set using Snowfall Grit Paste. I absolutely LOVE this effect! It totally looks like slushy snow. I thought the effect paired nicely with the 'Believe' sentiment.

Christmas Card Count: 68 + 8 = 76

Paper: Distress Watercolour (Tim Holtz); Earl Grey (Taylored Expressions)
Stencil: Element Stencils - Christmas (Tim Holtz)
Sprays: Cocktail Party, Merry Mint distress mica stain (Tim Holtz)
Paste: Grit Paste - Snowfall (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS