As I was thinking of my colour combinations for the Create-in-Quads Mistletoe set from Taylored Expressions, I knew that I wanted to incorporate navy this year.

To coordinate with navy, I chose Balsam + Juniper ink from Pigment Craft Co. because they have a blue undertone to them.

I love the look of the white berries on the Toffee paper and used White Daisy ink.

For the berry accents, I chose to use some textured paste (I forget which one now - oops!).

I used the coordinating Modern Holiday Greetings to add sentiments to my cards.

I mounted each panel onto Blue Corn cardstock with foam tape.

Christmas Card Count: 52 + 8 = 60

Paper: Blue Corn, Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
Stamps: Modern Holiday Greetings (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Balsam, Juniper (Pigment Craft Co.)
Stencils: Create-in-Quads Mistletoe (Taylored Expressions)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS