Harvey has been in swimming lessons for the past few weeks, so with it ending this week I wanted to make up a card to thank his swim instructor! 

I started out with the Stitched Wavy Backdrop: Portrait cut out from white cardstock. The boys and I spritzed a combination of Uncharted Mariner distress stain spray + Salvaged Patina distress oxide spray + Shiny Bauble distress mica spray with some drying time in between layers. 

Next, I took out the Pool Party set and coloured up some of the images with my Tombow markers.

I then used Henry's ABCs to cut out the word 'thanks' in both Mermaid + Sugarplum cardstock. I assembled the card so that it looked like some critters were floating in the waves. I added a few scattered sequins around, too!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Mermaid, Sugarplum (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Pool Party (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH); Salvaged Patina distress oxide spray, Shiny Bauble distress mica spray, Uncharted Mariner distress stain spray (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag, Henry's ABCs, Pool Party, Stitched Wavy Backdrop: Portrait (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N55, 291, 373, 606, 723, 725, 969, 933, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS