Merry Christmas!

Here are a few holiday sewing projects I managed to get up to this month.

I was so excited to find this NHL fabric this fall and couldn't wait to make some toiletry bags for our hockey-loving niece and nephew! This was the first time I learned how to sew a zipper and it actually wasn't too bad once I learned a few tricks. I found this fantastic tutorial from Melly Sews.


In keeping with my goals to be less wasteful, I sought to get more creative this Christmas, especially with gift wrapping. For these bags I used the larger one as the "wrapping" and put the smaller one inside along with a book, and added some ribbon that can easily be reused. For other gifts, I was able to make some more fabric bags, as well as continue to reuse bags I had made a few years ago. I love finding cute fabric at our local shoppe, SugarTown Quilt Company


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love all your packaging, Allie - and the bags turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS