Here is another card I created with the Lawn Fawn Virtual Friends set. 

This time I wanted to create a solo Zoom call on the computer screen and add some more desk details. I chose the lamp and coffee cup from Den Sweet Den. I added some highlight details to my desk with a white gel pen.

The Perfectly Plaid Remix papers are so fun and I decided to use them as my background this time.

I paired this card with a Long Distance Hugs sentiment. I just couldn't resist adding in that "Loading..." bar again!

Paper: Perfectly Plaid Remix (Lawn Fawn); Earl Grey (Taylored Expressions); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Virtual Friends, Tiny Friends, Den Sweet Den, Long Distance Hugs, Reveal Wheel Sentiments (LF)
Markers: N25, N45, 195, 443, 847, 977, 990, 991, 992 (Tombow)
Dies: Den Sweet Den, Reveal Wheel, Virtual Friends (LF) 

Here is a video to see the reveal wheel in action!



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS