My reading course is beginning again this semester, and though we were planning to be in person, we were required to pivot at the last minute to online learning. I am hopeful we will be in person soon! In the meantime, I was able to put together these simple cards to welcome each student to our course.

I knew that I wanted to include a book somehow and some nature element on this card. You can see the cards I designed last year for the course here. I used the open book this time from Den Sweet Den and coloured it with my favourite Tombow marker colour. I decided to pull out my Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die and emboss it onto a heart shape from Close To My Heart.

I added in a scripty 'welcome' sign from Little Bundle to complete the card.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Kraft (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den, Little Bundle (CTMH)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Basic Hearts (CTMH); Den Sweet Den, Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 373 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS