This January I am excited to be teaching my first university course! It will be online given this unique time and is a course about how to teach reading in our local teacher education program. Since we cannot get together in person to explore our class material, I have been putting together a course kit for students. I wanted to create a welcome card for students to go along with their course kit. 

I thought the stack of books from the new Lawn Fawn set Den Sweet Den was fitting and then set out to create a mountain scene with Stitched Mountain Borders + Stitched Hillside Borders and some fun Lawn Fawn papers.

I coloured up my books stack with my Tombow markers (see exact shades listed below).

Paper: White (SU); Let It Shine, Into The Woods Remix papers; Storm Cloud, Narwhal
Ink: Black, Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den, Happy Village (LF)
Dies: Den Sweet Den, Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Mountain Borders (LF); Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box)
Markers: N95, 055, 195, 452, 606, 847 (Tombow)

Here's a look at the kit students will be receiving for our course. You can see more information about the kit on our course blog or instagram account. 


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Allie, the cards turned out SO cute! And the kits look amazing. You're going to be an awesome prof :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS